Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bristol's First Birthday






We celebrated Valentine's Day with Bristol's birthday dinner. I know its cliche, but I can't believe it's been a year old already. Bristol is so sweet and happy, all of the time. My dad calls him the 'eye of the hurricane' because he just hangs out and watches the rest of us run like crazy around him. These are some pictures of last night - Bristol partied like a rockstar complete with yellow Power Ranger underwear on his head. Obviously it was a swinging party for a one year old! The cake was good if I do say so myself, but I did spring for the decorations on top this time. He'll only turn one once right? From here on out they'll just get older. 7, 3 &1 and before I know it they'll be 17, 13 & 11 - time flies when you're having fun and we continue to live by our family motto: We may not have it altogether, but together we have it all. Great words to live by especially on a day like this!

No comments: