Sunday, September 23, 2007

Erin and Cullen's Wedding





Last weekend my cousin, Erin Stafford married Cullen Mills. They met at North Texas where he was the quarterback and she was the president of her sorority. They are so sweet and make an amazing couple. The got married at the University Christian church on the UT campus and had a fabulous reception at Scholtz's Beer Garden. It was a wonderful night, wish I would have gotten a better picture of them! The first pic is of the Nelson crew- all of the family on my maternal grandmother's side. It was great to see everyone, and I'm so glad that we didn't scare Cullen off! Bristol enjoyed watching everyone and was obsessed with cups as always. Madalyn enjoyed playing with Brittany, Erin's niece and flower girl. It was definitely in my top 5 weddings ever.

No comments: