Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blanco Vista PTA Treasurer

I'm sure that everyone that's reading this will be shocked to learn that I ran for Treasurer of the Blanco Vista PTA and was instated last week. The Dual Language program will be moving from Tobias to a brand new school next year and I have volunteered my services. I'm not sure that I fully realize what I've gotten myself into, but I figured that since my kids will potentially be going to school there for the next 8 years that I should do something to make it a better place. Not to mention that I might earn the boys a spot in the program- there's always a little evil in good. :)

The best part about the new school is that the kids voted their mascot to be the Wildcats (from High School Musical) and their colors are red and silver. Go Wildcats!

No comments: