Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bristol's 3rd Birthday




After all of the games on Saturday we headed to Chuck E Cheese to have dinner and let the kids run amuck. Bristol loved it and got lots of cool stuff from my parents and Cody - who scored with the Hot Wheels haul again. Bristol got tickets to see Elmo's Green Thumb from Jeff and me and most importantly new underwear from my parents! The pizza was great and I love going there because it makes me think of all of the times that Grandma Beckham took us when we were kids. The only down side was that Cody actually beat me 2 out of 3 games on the basketball game. Totally lame! My NBA and WNBA shirt didn't even help me win. But that's fine because then Jeff broke the game right afer that. A good time was had by all and our baby is officially 3.
We also want to wish Bristol's birthday buddies - Aimee and Louis - a very happy birthday as well!

No comments: