Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday Parties Galore!

This is what a party foul looks like
Kids at Hernandez kids B-day
Alyssa, Shayna, AJ & Adam Hernandez
Beck and Bristol at Chris' party

Last weekend we had three birthday parties, so we left the house early and didn't make it back until LATE. We celebrated with one of Beck's favorite teammates from the t-ball team, Chris at the park in Kyle. Then we headed up to Round Rock to Adrian and Melissa's house to party with the Hernandez kids in their new backyard pool and slip and slides. The air hockey game won out in the end. I have to remember to get one of these instead of the pool tables I always thought I needed in a game room. We got each of Adrian's kids a Webkinz, LOL! I know that some of you out there will also think that this is the funniest thing ever. Madalyn has been sucked into these things for a couple of years now, so I was glad to pass that joy along to another family. :) In my defense, they are educational and they are still talking to me, so I think we're good. And last but not least, was an evening party at Juli Phillip's Ranch House in Creedmoor. It was adults only, and crazy fun as you can tell by the biggest party foul ever. Juli, Jessie, and myself were on this 24' inflatable slide when we collpased it. Ouch, but pretty freakin' hilarious.

No comments: