Sunday, January 24, 2010

Basketball Spring 2010

Bristol with Coach Monica
Me in action
Bristol taking time to wave
Bristol in action
Beck and Brendan strategizing for their game


It's one of my favorite times of year! Basketball season started at the San Marcos Recreation Center. We done it for so many seasons I can't even count at this point, but I love it. I love the kids and being around all of that kid energy. I just keep hoping that it will rub off on me. It's Bristol's first time to play, and I'm coaching his team. Jeff is taking over for Beck's team and I'm hanging on to Madalyn's team. We have some really good girls that I've coached for awhile, and honestly they are my favorite. They don't keep score at the boy's games and the girl's team won by 2. It was very exciting! Madalyn and Beck played at the same time, so we didn't get any pictures of them since we were both coaching - we'ff get more in the next five weeks though for sure. Go Bucks, Heat and Fever!

No comments: