Monday, July 31, 2006

Fiesta Texas





We took a quick trip to Fiesta Texas last Friday for our summer vacation. This summer has really flown by, and we threw it together pretty quickly. We stayed in San Antonio so the kids could swim at the hotel and went to the La Cantera mall. I highly recommend it - very nice! I bought Maddy the 'Troy' shirt she wore the next day. She was very excited that several people told her how cool it was. (Similar to my super hip Dylan McKay shirt in middle school) I'll have to explain the High School Musical phenomenon to those of you without kids. It's insane, but fun and the music is better than anything else out there.
We did Fiesta Texas all day Friday. Madalyn and Beck really liked all of the rides and even got to pose with some of the characters in the park. Beck won a Superman cape when he and I did the Man of Steel sledgehammer game, and Maddy popped a balloon at the dart throw. It was fun for all of us except maybe Bristol who couldn't do anything but hang out and wait. The last picture is Beck and Maddy watching a parade at Rockville High.

1 comment:

John and Christy said...

hmmm...looks like the blog ad guys have found you. :( Looks like ya'll have been having a blast this summer! High School Musical rocks! ;) Is it sad that I've seen it when I don't have kids?