Monday, October 08, 2007

Fairies and Me by Madalyn

Fairies and me
By Madalyn Raymond

One day I was in a beautiful dark forest. Suddenly, a fairy appeared. I said you look so pretty. She said, I’m the queen of fairies. She was all black. She had a black dress, a black wand, black earrings and even black sparkly wings. She was so pretty. I want to be like her. In a few seconds she turned me into a fairy. My name was Mysterious fairy. I was all red and black. My hair was even red and black. She and I went to a fairy ball. They had a DJ. He was playing cool fairy music. They even had a disco ball. The fairy ball was so fun. I met some cool fairies. One of the fairy’s names was Magical fairy. She was all purple. She liked to do magic tricks the best. When me and midnight went home we saw a mid butter fly. The mid butter fly’s are cool. We went to our rooms and went to bed.

The end

1 comment:

John and Christy said...

Awesome! She's got a great imagination!