Thursday, October 18, 2007

Highlight of my Weekend


I'm almost embarrassed to post this, but on Sunday we went shopping at the new Super Target in Southpark Meadows. It's really nice and really big! The best part was getting to meet Spot, the Target Dog. Beck and Madalyn were super excited. I know that Target will be super excited to be getting my grocery and my shopping money. That place is dangerous!
I was glad to run into Aimee and Gerardo while we were checking out. It's always good to see friends, even is just by chance. =)

2 comments:

botang said...

How cool that ya'll got to see Spot!!!

Gerardo y Aimee said...

My highlight was to see you all!!!

I'm excited we are going to have lunch soon. It should definitely become a tradition for all the cool ladies so we can catch up and have fun with all the crazyness that always goes on with our lives :)

See you soon!!