Sunday, September 07, 2008

Beck's Soccer Debut


The kids all lined up

Beck before & during the game


Beck with MiMi and Papa

Beck with Uncle Cody, and his hard earned $5





Well, I hate to brag but isn't that what blogs are for anyway? Beck DOMINATED at his first soccer game this weekend. Let me set the scene- first play they have the two teams lined up facing each other, the coach blows his whistle Beck kicks the ball chases it, kicks it again and scores. Seriously, 30 seconds into the game and he already scored. And we were worried that he wouldn't be ready to play since we'd been focused so much on basketball. He ended up playing most of the game since a lot of the other kids weren't that into it. I'd also just like to say that it's nice to be able to just watch the game and not coach! I actually got to hang out with my parents and my brother and help keep Bristol off the field. Well, he did make it out there once but at least the kids were on the other side of the field.

No comments: