Monday, February 04, 2008

Beck's First Day of Pre-school



Beck started his first day of pre-school at the Kid Ranch (seriously) in Kyle. It's a brand new facility that's really close to Madalyn's school. His morning got off to a rough start when Jeff tried to drop him off and Beck decided he was not ready after all. About twenty minutes of tears later, Jeff was able to pry him off his legs and get to work. I picked him up early, and of course he was totally fine after Jeff left and had a banner first day. He ate all of his lunch, took a good nap, and helped remind the other kids of the rules. WHAT?!?! Hum, I'm going to have to write that down I didn't think he even knew what those were.
There are currently 6 boys in his class. Bless Miss Norma.

3 comments:

Gerardo y Aimee said...

He looks so cute!!! I can picture him not wanting to get off the car, hehehehehe. I wouldn't either!! ;)

Gerardo y Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

He looks like such a big boy in the pictures. Whats with all the boys in our area. Ella has always been the only girl in her class. Right now it is Ella and 6 boys. She even tells me sometimes, "I a boy".