Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The boy's check-ups

Jeff and I took Beck and Bristol for their 4-year and 2-year checkups with our pediatrician, Dr. Mouser. She is the best, even if she is an Aggie. I've said several times that I would never have an Aggie doctor because it's harder to get in their vet school than their medical program. However, she is amazing.
Beck is 45 inches and 48 pounds, and still in the 95th percentile in all measurements, and is literally 'off the charts' in his height and weight. He also had his hearing and vision checked, and got four shots - much to his dismay. 'Mama, I did not say that I wanted shots today'. He was pitiful, but survived.
Bristol was 36 inches and 27 pounds. He's still 90th percentile in height and 50th percentile in weight. String bean baby- for sure. He is healthy and doing great. Thankfully he only got one shot although he was very concerned when Beck got his shots first. He is not nearly as hard to hold down as Beck!

1 comment:

Gerardo y Aimee said...

These two boys are gorgeous and whenever Beck says Mamma, it sounds so sweet, it shakes everything inside my chest and he's not my son, so I can only imagine what you feel Mrs. B!