Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bristol's 2nd Birthday-Valentine's Day




It's so hard to imagine that it's been two years since Bristol joined the Raymond crew. He is definitely the sweetest of our brood, but is starting to really flex his independence. Which Jeff and I are trying to find the patience for, but I swear it gets harder which each kid. Bristol is doing great and looks so much like Maddy its fascinating- he's a handsome boy.
We had a party for him at Miss Amy's complete with the lovely cupcakes and red icing. (Not my best idea.) We also had cake and ice cream with the immediate family where my parents gave him the sing with me Elmo that has traveled with him since he got it. I think the highlight was getting to watch him try to eat a gummy worm that came out of a chocolate apple Julie gave him. You can see a little of it in the picture, but it doesn't do it justice.
There was only one sad minute when I laid him down to sleep in the crib and looked back at his mobile lit up in the dark room and just had to stop and enjoy it. Time is flying by, and my baby is two.

No comments: