Sunday, April 19, 2009

Paintball for Nicole's Birthday


Armegeddon Terrain

Jessie in action

Danny and me

Bryon

Group Pic

Nicole wanted to do this for her birthday last year and life got in the way. This year we made paintball happen, and wow - we had an amazing time. I have the bruises to prove it. :) It was the first time for a lot of us to play and we were easy targets. I was the last one out on a couple of the games mainly because I hid in the back. Seriously. It worked for me, so I kept going for it. Jeff came out it almost unscathed. I thought about taking pictures of my rainbow shades of about 6 bruises but I'll spare you. We were out there with one of the Fox 7 newscasters - Mike Warren-but we shot at him anyway.
The highlight was the 'White Rabbit' where we got to stand on a hill about 10 feet high and shoot at Nicole while she made a 50 yard dash, touched a fence and ran back. Jimmy talked us all into doing that and forgot to mention that the turn about was that after we got to shoot her, we all had to do the same thing with her and the referee. The ref's gun shoots about 15 rounds per second. Ouch. Then we were rewarded with Salt Lick afterwards and all was right in the world again.
Happy Birthday Nicole!!

1 comment:

Trina Frohock said...

This looks like it was a BLAST!