Saturday, May 02, 2009

Box Top Day at School



These are from the end of March, but I thought they were worth sharing. One of our PTA fundraisers is 'Box Tops for Education' - you know those little 10cent squares on General Mills products - which add up quickly when you collect them for an entire school for a whole year. We raised $672, which meant that we counted 6,720 little squares and put them in bags of 50. The process actually went quite quickly and just took us a couple of hours one afternoon. The class for each grade that raised the most box tops got to have a moonwalk recess to celebrate. Here is Madalyn's class on their big day.

3 comments:

Trina Frohock said...

They had a lot of fun during their 30 minute jump! :)

Katie said...

That is cute! I hope you don't mind that I copied the pictures!

Trina Frohock said...

Katie, you need to email me at FROHOCK@AUSTIN.RR.COM so I can add you to my distribution list for pictures and stuff. :)