Saturday, May 02, 2009

Girls Night Out


The counselor at Blanco Vista organized a Boys Night Out and a Girls Night Out to promote spending time with our kids at the school. It all benefited Gold Ribbon Rescue, a local rescue group for Golden Retrievers and Emma one of the therapy dogs was in attendance both nights. I volunteered and helped with the boys night which had a good turnout, but there were a lot more moms there with their daughters at GNO. I guess girls are more of the congregating and hanging out type. They were very successful events and it was nice to be part of both of them. Madalyn and I took this picture to put on her scrapbook page that we made.

1 comment:

Trina Frohock said...

Aw darn! I didn't realize I could have taken the boys myself on BNO. They really wanted to go, but I was under the impression that the daddies had to take them (and Don works weekend nights). Oh well... next year, I guess.