Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Beck Pre-K Graduation






The thought of Beck going to Kindergarten is something that I've dreamed of for such a long time. From the accountant side that we'll have a whopping $650 less in daycare per month is very helpful, and then from a parenting side because that is when Madalyn really came into her own. They are SO different, but I really think that Beck is going to absolutley thrive when he starts school next week. The class sang their ABCs- regularly, backwards, in Spanish and then with sign language. They counted to 100 and then went over some sight words. They also told us what they wanted to be when they grew up - Beck wants to be a Marine like his dad. *tear* The picture of him in a camo helmet is pretty classic. Then they put on their gowns and were presented with their dipolmas. I just hope I can make it trhough Monday. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow, that makes me proud but breaks my heart all at the same time!