Saturday, August 01, 2009

TwiCon 2009

I think the Klingon was lost.
100 Monkeys Concert

Jackson Rathbone (aka - Jasper)
Me, Brianna & the Mitch Hansen Band
Outside the convention hall
Okay you guys already knew I was a big dork, and here is your pictorial proof. I came to the Twilight Convention in Dallas with my friend, Brianna, from work. We drove down on Saturday and are still in the middle of the conference. I just couldn't help but post some of the pictures I've already taken. I am having a blast, although I think I may be a professional at waiting in line when this is all over. :) Some of the highlights have been meeting several of the stars - I got to take my picture with Kellan Lutz (Emmett), he was very tall, sweet and was even hotter in person if that's possible. I have more in my facebook album, but here are a few highlights so far...

3 comments:

Jay042 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay042 said...

I can assure you I was not lost. It was all part of my quixotic struggle against fandom isolationism.

Unknown said...

Skippy - that is hilarious. You being at the convention was something I told everyone about when I talked about it. I have made a lot of fun at Trekkies expense over the years, but now I get it.