Monday, August 24, 2009

Beck's Quotes

Okay, I've started thinking that Beck is just about the funniest person I know. He is always coming up with something off the cuff and even though it's way better when you hear them say it these were a few of his in the last two days.
At my dad's birthday lunch in Elgin at Southside Meat Market he had two great ones right in a row. First was, "this place is awesome. we get to drink Big Red out of beer bottles" which as we talked about the stuffed trophy animals on the wall was followed by the even better, "you shouldn't kill animals unless you're going to make them into sausage".
Last night when I tucked him and Bristol into bed for the second time I kissed him on the forehead and he asked, "Mama, why do you smell like wine?" Yes, yes indeed. He is a funny one.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Don't forget my all time favorite. "Cause thats how us rock 'n rollers do it."

Katie McCormick said...

That last one wins. Those kiddos know us too well!