Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Six Flags Fiesta Texas






We stayed in San Antonio the night of our anniversary and then hit Fiesta Texas the next day. It has a totally different feel to it than Sea World did and we really liked all of the roller coasters. The picture on the top is my favorite- it's just pretty cool with the other rides in the back ground. At Fiesta Texas we learned that Bristol can actually scream so loud that everyone in the park will look, which mainly happened if I ever tried to put him down. I figured out about halfway through the day that I could lean against the rail with my hands under his bottom and he still thought I was holding him. :) Two years old is SO much fun. He did finally take a nap at which point Jeff and I took turns holing up in the corner of an air conditioned restaurant while the other one rode with Madalyn and Becl.
Madalyn and Beck had a GREAT time, and after Bristol woke up from his nap he was great. We met some of the characters and got to ride almost everything. Beck's favorite was Tony Hawk's Big Spin, mine was Goliath, and Jeff and Madalyn like the Superman. I don't thing that either one of them will never ride the Rattler again. That one is just so rough, I wouldn't ride it. One of my favorite moments was riding the tea cups with Bristol and teaching him to put his hands up on the rides. :)

No comments: