Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beck's First T-Ball Game


The Cheering Section
Beck's First At Bat

I had to rush through and blog the other stuff that we had done so I could get to this! Tonight was Beck's first t-ball game and it was SO MUCH FUN. The kids were an absolute hoot. They were playing the grass, laying in the outfield and there was one girl that kept chasing down our players to tag them out. It was awesome. My parents were able to come with us, and Beck was so excited that he won his first game. Jeff took him to buy two packs of baseball cards for the two home runs he made. He still is missing big chunks of understanding the game, like run to first base when you hit the ball and he forgot to run home when he was on third base. Thankfully there was a space so he didn't get an out. Most of the innings ended with 5 runs, although we actually had an inning that we got three outs! Wonders never do cease. There will be a lot more games this season, so I'm sure I'll have some great pics. GO BRAVES!!

1 comment:

Trina Frohock said...

Oh, I'm so glad he ended up playing today! Cute pictures! Let me know what his game schedule is like so the boys and I can come cheer him on. :)

Way to go, Beck!!!