Sunday, March 15, 2009

UT Baseball





In the five years I went to school at UT, I never went to a baseball game. Football and basketball, yes, but baseball was never really my thing. UT Athletics was having Scout day so we got some really cheap seats to the game against Missouri that were right on the first base line. Jeff and I thought it would be fun since Beck has his first t-ball game coming up and there were lots of teachable moments like, 'See when he hits the ball, he runs to first base' and really tough stuff like that. We had popcorn and peanuts and enjoyed the weather which was amazing after the 4th inning. As you can see, Bristol even snuck in a cat nap. The best thing was UT was down most of the game and rallied back in the bottom of the 9th to win it. (And Bristol woke up from me jumping up and down when they tied it. :) How exciting!!

No comments: