Saturday, March 07, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!





One of my favorite clients - AIDS Services of Austin had one of their big fundraisers for the year at the Austin Music Hall on February 21st. After a long day of basketball games I pulled a presto change-o at the gym and was ready to party. We had an amazing time with great food and great friends. The party was at a new venue this year and it allowed them to have a fashion show that was AMAZING. I've included a pic here of the finale with the Diana Ross impersonator. Super cool and way fun, I've never been to something like that and now I understand why all of the celebrities are lining up at fashion week. It was also nice to have a date night with Jeff. I love any reason to buy a new dress and to get dressed up- it's a plus when its for a good cause though!
Best thing of the night was the silent auction. We got a lot of really cool stuff from it last year and I was dead set to win a Quan Cosby signed DVD and t-shirt from the Fiesta bowl this year. It was in this really cool ceramic football tray that had Doritos and queso in it - great presentation. I loved the tray a kept raising the bid and won it for $50, and when I picked it up the tray was plastic. D'oh!

No comments: