Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beck Turns 5!


Beck turned 5 last Thursday, and although he had already done a lot of his celebrating with the Monster Jam trip, he still had tons of fun. We did cupckaes with his class and I did my best to make Beck's wish for Monster Truck cupcakes. We ate dinner at Taste of China - the best Chinese buffet ever. Beck had a 'As Seen on TV' birthday which included an Air Hog airplane that you can fly in the house and Billy May's Big City Slider mini-burger skillet. It's AWESOME! We ate mini-burgers three times over the weekend. And Cody gave him a bag of Hot Wheels cars, trucks, motorcycles, tracks and collectible cars. My favorite was a shirt I found at Old Navy that says 'Smooth like Butta' with a stick of butter in it. I don't know why that struck me as being so funny when I saw it, but when Beck had it on and said it I knew why. :)

No comments: