Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Years 2009




We spent New Year's Eve at Brandy house with family and friends as we do every year. It was a ton of fun and complete with vampire jello shots (thanks Brandy!). Several of the girls are enjoying Twilight as much as I have - note my shirt that Edward (not Jeff) gave me for Christmas. One of my favorite gifts that I found over the holidays were 'Best Friends' jackets for Madalyn and Brenah. Brandy and I must have had at least a hundred different necklaces, bracelets, etc. over the years but we were never so cool to have jackets. They actually come in one color, so you buy two jackets, unzip them all the way and then zip them back together with the other half. I was fascinated with that and decided that the girls needed them as the second generation. So- here's to 2009, best friends that last a lifetime and vampire jello shots for all of the Edward lovers!

1 comment:

Natalie's Mama said...

Happy New Year! I love the shirt. Edward always does the right thing. Hope you took an extra vampire jello shot for me!