Monday, January 12, 2009

Madalyn turns 9!






After opening presents the night before Madalyn wore her new shirt and pink satin sash with rhinestones saying 'Birthday Girl'. The girl loves attention, I'll give her that. I brought cupcakes for both classes, a balloon bouquet and drinks for both of the classes and everyone sang Happy Birthday to her at school. Then she hung out for Writing Club and we went to dinner at Logan's. Here's the pics of her on the chair while the restaruant gave her a birthday 'yee-haw' and eating a huge bowl of ice cream. I think her favorite present was a stack of 50 $1 bills from Cody in a Hannah Montana card. She was so giddy with the stack of cash she couldn't talk. There was also some great jewelry from my parents and Guitar Hero for her Nintendo DS. Oh, and the pic of Bristol. I think I'm starting to see a trend - heaven help me.

No comments: