Monday, January 12, 2009

Girl Scout Day at the Longhorn Game




This past Saturday my mom and I took Madalyn and 3 of her co-troopers to Girl Scout day at the Texas Longhorns men's basketball game. They won, of course, and the girls actually really enjoyed themselves and paid attention to the game. They were super into it and entertained the people around us with their highpitched screams. I reminded our fellow game watchers, that it was just a small sample of the Hannah Montana concert. :) The scouts has really been a good experience for both of us, and things like this remind me of why we signed her up to begin with.
That being said, Bristol also attended the game with us and after sleeping through part of the first and most of the second half he woke up to take this lovely picture. I'm sure that I'll show this to his first date. It's almost better than a naked bathtub picture. He does have his horns perfect though...

No comments: